Couples and Family Offerings by Sharla Macy
I offer relational support, direction, and expertise at every stage. Our work is informed from my background as a Level 3 Certified Gottman Therapist, weaving research-based principles to make relationships work.
- Relationship Vision-We design, build and actualize your vision, hopes, and dreams.
- Pre-Marital Counseling– We work with the Seven Principles to Make Relationships Work and Eight Dates by Drs. John and Julie Gottman as guidance for this special time in your lives. Through assessment, we create an eight-session plan. You will be well prepared for your new life together as we build a strong foundation for the future.
Couples and Family Services
For families, I offer guidance for all needs- non-traditional, blended, single-parent, and families with special needs. I offer support to aging parents.
- Expectant and New Parents-The best gift you can give your baby is the love between you as a couple. Let’s strengthen your relationship so that you are ready to bring the best to your new family.
- Parenting Support is offered through our Emotion Coaching Program. This get to the “heart of parenting” with skill in increasing empathy and connection with your child.
- Empty-Nesting? Let’s help you prepare for what’s next in your life together.
- Designing Couples Dreams for Retirement-You deserve to make this time in your life rich and rewarding!
- Are you a couple “on the brink?” I have expertise in navigating this difficult process through discernment counseling. I was selected as a therapist for the Discernment Counseling panel of counselors attorneys and mediators, founded by Bill Doherty, Ph.D.