Designing a Wedding? Want to know the most important ingredient to insure living rich and satisfying lives as a couple?
One wedding essential necessary to make sure your marriage is headed for success is pre-marital counseling.
Pre-marital counseling is a process offered to couples once the decision to marry is made. It can be for first-time or re-marriages. , I believe that it offers the understanding, clarity, and resources to build a strong foundation and vision that contribute to sustaining lasting happiness. I use an integrated approach interweaving best practices for wellness and relational health. I use combined resources including the latest developments in neuroscience and relational intelligence. As a Level 3 Certified Gottman Therapist, I focus on the Gottman Method for Couples Counseling including Eight Dates By Dr. John Gottman and Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by Dr. John Gottman and Nan Silver.
Together we will:
- Assess your strengths and challenges as a couple
- Customize a plan that will address your most important concerns.
- Create a conscious relationship vision for your future, interweaving your values, hopes and dreams for a life together you will love.
- Build the skill in communication to deepen and grow your connection
- Gain the confidence to understand differences and manage conflict which is inevitable.
- Design a portfolio of resources that will support you in your future happiness.
Get your relationship on the right start. Build a foundation that will last a lifetime. You will beat the odds and become relationship masters!
About Sharla: I am passionate about working with couples. I believe that quality relationships require wisdom, skill, and resources that then create lasting love. I have 34 years as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and look forward to the opportunity to work with you.